They need wear-resistant, large-area coatings with good mechanical properties.
- Chemical base: Polyether, cold pour and spray system.
- Characteristics: Low-cost, highly reactive polyurethane system for casting and spraying.
- Fields of application: Wear-resistant, large-area coatings.
- Special advantages: Spray process
- Resistance: Mainly for mechanical wear applications. Good hydrolysis resistance.
- Application temperature: In continuous use up to approx. 60°C (dry). Short-term up to approx. 80°C.
- Available: 80° Shore A
- Colour: natural beige